Opportunities are everywhere, never let your fear decide your future.
Last week myself and good friend Tracey-Lee Rall spent the day with the World’s #1 Wealth Coach, JT Foxx. One of the most inspiring and well-executed coaching and guest speaker workshops aimed at entrepreneur’s. The presenters included Jeff Fallon, Reggie Batts and JT Foxx who all contributed such valuable information and encouraged each of us to take massive action in our journey to success.
Before I continue I want to share my experience with you and encourage you to continuously seek growth in your own lives and careers. Go out there a reap the benefits of your work – but work SMART!
A few days before the workshop I was emailed by the event manager with a do’s and bring with’s for the event. One question she asked was what I wanted to take away from the workshop. My immediate answer was “SO MUCH” but obviously that was not the answer she was looking for…On serious note I wanted to develop my skills as a professional lifestyle coach and to add to my skill set on effective guest speaking. This got me so excited for the upcoming event.
The event opened with the very enthusiastic and positive Jeff Fallon who is one of my personal favourites. Continued by Reggie Batts Author of “Mindset to Success”, who shared his journey of success with us. JT Foxx then entered the stage and shared the most incredible thoughts, technics and tools in boosting creativity, change of mindset and positive thinking.
When it comes to learning and development I get so excited, because what’s life without learning and progressing. RedThinking started for this very reason, encouraging individuals to be their best, to grow to their full potential and not let anything hold them back from their desired success.
Here are the top 10 things that resonates with our core beliefs.
- Lean in and participate. Invest in yourself, listen, learn and take action
- Get comfortable with being uncomfortable. You cannot grow in your comfort zone get out there and start making the changes you need to in order to progress.
- Work on who you want to be instead of focusing on who you aren’t. Make a list of the things you can start doing to create the change you are looking for.
- Every one of you have something unique to offer. Make a list of your strengths and passions, create a life motto to up hold.
- Build relationships with positive individuals. Rid your life of toxic negative people who are holding you back from your true self. The more time you spend with happy successful people the happier and more successful you’ll be!
- Effective communication eliminates confrontation. By correctly expressing your feelings and thoughts you can overcome confrontation and get the results you were looking for.
- Give without reward. Give 10 times more than the next person, you will find awesome self-confidence as well as making a positive change in someone else’s life.
- Believe in yourself!!!!!! Empower and elevate yourself, positive self-talk has the most incredible effect on your success.
- Say yes to opportunities. Once you start saying yes more often amazing opportunities will start popping up all around you.
- The easiest thing in life you can do is give up on yourself, the hardest thing is to do is knowing that taking a risk on yourself is a sure thing!
I would like to congratulate each of you who are ready to say YES to taking the opportunity in believing in yourself! RedThinking offers our commitment, passion and expertise, empowering your growth and inspiring your future.
LIVE CONFIDENT | www.redthinking.co.za
By Roxanne Bouwer
“Where there is no struggle there is no strength” – Oprah
Let’s be real, stress is out to get us every day, We try and hide but it always finds us!
Have you ever felt Stuck? Having a Tedious day? Experiencing Real dilemma’s? Exasperated by the time you get home? Debilitating life Situations getting you down? Experiencing Significant levels of worry and anxiety?
If you answered yes to any of these questions this means you’ve caught the STRESS bug. Great News, you’ve come to the right place, we’ll give you practical solutions and fun methods to start living a stress and worry free lifestyle.
Life is a juggling game from starting your morning routine, going to work, doing your groceries, seeing friends and family to attending your children’s birthday parties! Every month your salary goes out as quickly as it comes in. Saving and planning your next escape from reality serves to be tricky at the best times. Social and worldly expectations drain your zest for life causing unhappiness and unfulfillment each year! At this point you likely to be feeling as though you’d just like to throw in the towel and submit into the rat race. Sounds about right?
Start with identifying where your stress is coming from. There are 3 areas of focus; relationships, routine and career. Focus on finding the root of the issue. Try these simple and easy tips to re-focus yourself on what’s important! Let your new lifestyle begin.
- Let go, relax and enjoy
- In stressful situations ask yourself “how much does this really matter”?
- Write down the items that do matter and shake the rest off.
- Spring clean your mind
- Clear your mind and get rid of the unnecessary baggage. Your tolerance levels are so high they non-existent. Start a journal and write down your daily frustrations and feelings giving yourself some breathing space.
- Organize your week and change your routines. Take 30 minutes per week and plan your schedule, Add: Three “my time” activities | Daily to do’s | New routes to drive where ever you are going | A cleaning schedule – you don’t have to do everything at once.
- Communication – being frank
- Be honest with yourself and decide on exactly what is factually bothering you. Be specific, you can offer examples for emphasis. Refrain from shouting and screaming, people respond better to direct specific non-emotional communication.
- Goal and priority setting
- Find a quiet place to set your goals and priorities for the day. List the obstacles that are preventing you from achieving these goals. Include a personal affirmation for encouragement.
Channel your stress! There are two types of stress, positive and negative. Negative stress can turn your world upside-down, positive stress is vital for any successful achievement. Channel your negative stress using it to motivate you, create perseverance and basically kicking you’re A into G!